Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Scottish retreat

The retreat in November is now full! Apologies to the many people that I have had to turn away. I was utterly overwhelmed with interest, so have decided to book the next one without delay. I have pencilled in the weekend of the 5th/6th March 2010 and am very much looking forward to both visits; it sure is a beautiful part of the world. I would love to run more retreats, it would appear that there is a market for them. I just need a few hundred thousand pounds to purchase a large house and studio!

We were in another lovely part of Scotland at the weekend; a wee village near Stirling called Blairlogie. We went for a long walk up a hill called Dumyat. Sadly, we didn't reach the top as we took a wrong turn and as darkness fell, we decided to turn back. I am going to collate a book of incomplete walks; I have done so many recently. We will return and finish all of them and I will not be satisfied until we do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment