Thursday, May 13, 2010

Now that spring has sprung, my practice has totally transformed. I have so much more energy and I am bounding through the series with a renewed vigour.

This is the first year for about 10 years that I haven't been in Asia over the winter period. I have missed practice with my teacher and immersing myself in my yoga practice. I have also missed the sun and the warmth of beautiful India. It has been worth it though, for the fact that we have bought this wonderful cottage and have managed to get out of the big smoke. I walked through Leith yesterday and have to admit that I don't miss anything about city living. Even the commute is now part of my routine and I am grateful for the hour of peace and relaxation on the train.

I have the day clear to meet my mum and to do some wedding planning. Only 4 months until I am wed! We are off to Dunblane Hydro to discuss the Hen party and to treat ourselves to lunch at the Nick Nairn restaurant. I have workman in fitting a log burning stove, so it will do me good to get away from the dust and chaos that has currently taken over my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment