Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another wonderful retreat!

Another wonderful weekend at Stronachlacher!

I am still glowing and would just like to thank everyone for coming along and making it so special.

The food was extra delicious - thank you Layla! Cath worked hard at her treatments with great result! Everyone glided out on Sunday afternoon...

I have to say I was somewhat reluctant to leave and Andy and I stayed on for an extra night luxuriating in the comfort of the 8 bedroom retreat house!

We were very lucky with the weather and for the 1st time the sun shone for the entire weekend. Monday was dense fog, so as we hit the road we weren't so sad to be heading for our cosy cottage.

I have already booked the next retreat weekend. The 24/25/26th March is all confirmed. Book now!

Ro xx


No comments:

Post a Comment