Friday, March 30, 2012

Retreat in Stronachlacher

Another wonderful weekend in Stronachlachar. This weather was magnificent, as you can clearly see from these pictures.

I was sad to see everyone leave on the Sunday - the group was so well bonded.

All the yoga, good food and fresh air left me exhausted and I slept like a baby on the Sunday night. I expect the fact that I am now 30 weeks pregnant had some bearing on this as well!

Andy and I left on the Monday morning after another magical day on Loch Katrine. I am already looking forward to the November retreat....... I will have a new addition by then to add to the experience, which will make it even more special I am sure.

Thanks to all of you for coming and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Ro x





T

No comments:

Post a Comment