Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Autumn comes

It's been a busy month for me!

Sadly, my Grandpa passed away early October. He was a ripe old age at 89 and had a full and happy life. My Grandma has been left on her own after 63 years of marriage and is totally devastated. I feel so sad for her and I just hope that she has the strength and courage to move forward in this new chapter of her life. He will be sadly missed by all.

The Yoga Room continues to grow and thrive. I am so busy with wee Molly, I am finding it increasingly difficult to get the time to do the admin and bits and pieces that need constant attention. I have my mum to thank for the fact that i have managed to do ANY and her support has been invaluable at this time.

I have now come down with a bout of mastitis and am feeling very run down with it. I am on antibiotics, so feel pretty rubbish. I had booked a weekend workshop with John Scott starting this Friday that I have had to cancel. I was hoping to get back into my practice, but have been thwarted once again! I have been doing an hour most days when Molly is napping, but was looking forward to some adjustments ... it's just not the same practising on your own. Ah well, it will all happen in time I am sure. I m only 19 weeks on from child birth, I still have a long way to go to get back to where I was.

We have been spending most weekends at the caravan and I am looking forward to another one there this Friday. Lots of rest is on the cards so I can get over this illness.

Molly climbs her 1st mountain in Argyll

No comments:

Post a Comment