Friday, April 12, 2013

Yoga mama

Another period of change for the Morris family.

Sadly, our wonderful kitty cat was killed in a hit and run last month. It was a difficult time for us all and I still can't believe he is gone.
We moved house last week which has meant a new start for us all. Simba (our other cat) has had to quickly adapt to losing his brother and moving in a very short space of time. He is doing well considering and thankfully, he seems to be able to go with the flow. A lesson we could all learn....

Molly seems pretty out of sorts and has suddenly become very clingy. To the point where I can barely leave the room without her attached to my leg!..... She is now 10 months old which is apparently the age where babies experience separation anxiety. This, coupled with the move has been quite discombobulating for her.

On a brighter note, I have loved moving back to Edinburgh! I am excited about being closer to the Yoga Room and am looking forward to getting some day-time classes up and running in time.

My yoga practice has suffered with the move and I am now paying someone to look after Molly whilst I do a practice in the studio. An expensive practice, but so worth it!!

I will keep you all posted on the new classes afoot. I have just done a training in baby yoga, so I will be teaching that in due course. It is Molly's 1st birthday in June, so we have a party penciled in for the 8th June. Save the date!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the move went well. I am sure the Molly clinging is just a phase and she will soon be over it. She must be a bit upset by the new surroundings and she will soon settle in.

    ReplyDelete