Thursday, July 16, 2009

Apologies for being out of touch! This is due to a technical problem with my computer. It would seem that my energy + any technical device = complete technical faliure!

The past couple of weeks have been very busy with the build up to my sisters wedding and with my usual busy teaching schedule. I injured a hamstring at T in the park on Saturday which made my teaching that wee bit more difficult as well.

My sister is to be wed on Saturday and her plaster cast has been removed only to reveal and very white, hairy and withered wee leg! She is spending the next couple of days in physio in hopes that some exercises will ensure that she will be able to walk down the isle and dance the first dance with her hubbie. Fingers crossed! We are all very excited - I will try and post some pics on Monday ( if my computer and I are friends again by then).

I have also managed to get a belly dancer for my party in August. Please let me know if you wish to come...... I need numbers in the next couple of weeks. If your names not on the list, you ain't getting in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment