Wednesday, January 12, 2011





After an exhausting 30 hour journey, Andy and I finally touched down on Scottish soil late Saturday night. I was heavily laden with the cold and after 9 hours sitting in Charles De Gaulle Airport was completely wiped out.

That said, our 3 weeks travelling in Thailand was fantastic and well worth the long haul journey. We had plenty of time to lie on the beach and also to see the sights. I was amazed at how easy it is to get around, it is such a relaxed laid back country and the people are so friendly.

My favourite part of the trip was definitely indulging in the wealth of Thai massage that is on offer throughout Thailand. We both enjoyed regular pampering sessions and on days when it was too hot to do my own yoga practice, Thai massage - or 'lazy mans yoga' was a great easy and relaxing option.

Returning to Scotland has been a bit of a shock to the system - mainly due to the fact that I have been so floored with this cold.
I was sorry to miss the first class back on Monday, but was happy to have James on-hand to cover and it was wonderful to get back to it yesterday and to see all of my lovely clients.
A big thank you to my wonderful mother as well who looked after all the admin in my absence. It was so nice to have 3 weeks off and to come back to such a well ordered booking register!

Happy New Year to you all!

Ro xx

1 comment: