Monday, March 9, 2009

I have just returned from an extremely tranquil weekend at Loch Katrine.

The group was a lovely combination of people who all bonded extremely well.

Layla (my chef) surpassed herself with the cooking, creating hearty and warming curry and to die-for coconut bananas. I also had a Body worker present, who delighted all with the experience of Chavutti Thirumal (an Indian oil based foot walking massage).

Three hours of yoga practice on Saturday ensured that everyone was sleepy yet relaxed and ready to cosy-up by the log-burning fire.

We awoke to a winter wonder-land on Sunday and had just enough time to do a final yoga practice and a walk in the snow covered hills.

Andy and I were lucky enough to have another night at the house and we left early this morning to ensure that Andy get back on time for work in Glasgow. After the peace and calm of beautiful Stronachlachar, my senses feel somewhat disturbed by my return to the bustle of the city.

I am already planning the next trip in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment